The Serbian politician sues his country for the crimes committed in Kosovo
NEWS
Read about: 2 min.
1 months ago
The link was copied

The head of the Civic Movement in Serbia "Odgovor", Boban Bogdanovic, has launched a campaign about the crimes committed by Serbia against the civilian population in Kosovo. Bogdanovic announced this initiative on the "X" platform on Thursday.

He said that he has officially filed a lawsuit at the International Court of Justice - especially for the genocide against the Kosovo Albanians in 1999. For this reason, he called on the international community to support him in this regard, as well as the people of Kosovo.

Bogdanović had previously also reacted to the murder of the Kosovo Serb politician, Oliver Ivanović, as well as recently to the "Banjska" case.

Regarding the support for Kosovo, he says that last year he was also interviewed by the Security Information Agency of Serbia (BIA). According to the data of the Humanitarian Law Fund, during the war in Kosovo in 1998 and 1999, more than 13.500 people were killed, the vast majority of whom were Albanian civilians. The bloodiest month was April 1999 when 4,082 people were killed. /Euronews.al/

This website is maintained and managed by KosovaPress News Agency. KosovaPress holds the reserved copyright rights according to the legal provisions on copyright and intellectual property. Use, modification and distribution for commercial purposes without agreement with KosovaPress is strictly prohibited.
This website application is developed with the support of #SustainMediaProgramme, co-financed by the European Union and the German Government, the part implemented by GIZ, DW Akademie and Internews. Its content is the sole responsibility of KosovaPress and does not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the German Government.
All rights reserved by APL KosovaPress © 2002-2024